The existing partners
- Ushagram Suisse Association : 20 years of rural development, humanitarian aid and intercultural dialogue; initiator and project bearer
- The Henry Dunant University College : University level Training courses for non-governmental and governmental human rights stakeholders, in collaboration with the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and UNESCO. The CUHD puts his network and his knowhow at the disposal of the project.
- The BICE: International Catholic Child Bureau, since 1948, present in 66 countries
- Observatoire de la diversité et des droits culturels, Fribourg, Suisse
- UNESCO Chair of the University of La Rioja, Logroño, Spain, “Democratic citizenship and cultural freedom
Do you feel like becoming a partner of this project?
Become partner of the DISCOVER-THRU-ME project by providing equipment, offering services, your expertise or funds!
The visibility of your action will outreach
- the school children, their parents and families, the educators as well as the public related to the participating educational institutions
- the persons related to the NGOs and International Organisations involved in the project
- all person impacted via the communication campaign which will be set-up and pursued
- some 20 interest groups and their 50 000 members (social networks)
- and more to come!